Thursday, May 7, 2009

Trading One Juicer For Another

Considering my formerly proud franchise once dominated this league with Barry Bonds, it is only fitting I am dropping the latest busted star for one making his comeback. Manny is out with 6 HR's and A-Roid is in with 0.

That isn't the only move being made though. Apparently something called a day job and following the NBA Playoffs have prevented me from following my team. Turns out Josh Hamilton went on the DL 2 weeks ago. I am dropping him with 2 big HR's and picking up Adrian Gonzalez -9. Feels like a buy at the top move, but I'm desperate trailing 60 to 47 this early in the season.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ManRam was a wasted pick, his steroid binge helps your team!

Unknown said...

Nice pick up of Adrian, now in 2nd place in the league!